EA Sports Cricket 2007 Download
EA Sports Cricket 2007 is an amazing cricket model computer video game which is developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts under the label of EA Sports released in the United Kingdom on 24th of November, 2006 and in Australia on 14th of November, 2006. This incredible video game is available for Windows and PlayStation 2. You may also download EA SPORTS CRICKET 2004.
EA Sports Cricket 2007 PC Game has the number of game types such as including limited overs matches (50, 20, 10 or 5 overs), 4-day first-class matches and full-length test matches (5 days). You may choose distinct pitches and different weather conditions in different places. Several international places are available, like the Eden Gardens in India or Lord’s in England. The sites change in pitch kind and states, and the player can change these. In addition, it includes simple stroke play, along with the introduction of the Ashes section and improved player control. The game gives players the option of entering different international and national contests.
Full Seasons and Tournaments:
- World Championship: Control up to 16 international teams playing Limited Overs cricket for the World Cup trophy.
- World Series: Control three to five teams playing in a day/night tournament in venues around Australia.
- Knockout Cup: Control eight teams playing in a limited over tournament to win the trophy.
- Test Series: Choose two teams to contest a series of one to six Test matches.
- Tour: Select a team and engage in a series of Tour, One Day, and Test matches with the host nation’s teams.
System Requirements for EA Sports Cricket 2007 PC game:
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 32 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce2+ / ATI Radeon 7500+ / Intel 865, 915)
- DirectX version: 9.0c (Included)
- Free Disk Space: 1.2 GB
Download EA Sports Cricket 2007 APK
Subscribe Us On Youtube
If you would have any questions or concerns, please leave your comments. I would be glad to explain in more details. Thank you so much for all your feedback and support!